Specific Considerations for regularly scheduled series
Regularly scheduled series can be conducted synchronously for credit via zoom. You can familiarize yourself with the basics of setting up a meeting here. Key requirements include:
- You can use registration to ensure that you can record attendance.
- Distribute link with directions to potential participants
- Attendees are required to enter their first and last names and email address
- Make appropriate disclosures via audio and/or visual means
- It might be useful to present disclosure information in a polling question and ask the participants to click "Yes" to review of the information; the poll can then serve as an automated way to demonstrate communication of disclosure and record of attendance
- The registration report will then provide a list of participants
- Reports are maintained in zoom for 30 days
- UAB CME can create an online evaluation for your sessions. Contact us to get up and running. We can provide a full or abbreviated version.